{KAN} Gaming

{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in

This is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This is...   Sun 29 Nov 2015, 3:38 pm

She I was younger I hated people. I used to sit in a corner and watch people instead. I would look at thir faces and read thir reactions to certain things that go on. By doing so I have been able to recognize when someone is in trouble. Unfortunatly some people are good at hiding their emotions. I was wine of them. So many times it has gone unnoticed when a friend, family member, or loved one is stuggling with everyday life. So many people want to reach out but are scared by what people will tell them or think of them. I know this by I was one of these people. I battled with depression and still do at times and it's hard to realize the good things in life when you Re surrounded by people who put you down and don't even care! I don't know how many of you battle with hurt, depression, sickness, or whatever. I just know its hard. I know when you want to reach out but are scared to sometimes. I have grown to believe that so many people have committed suicide because no one ever reached out to them and tried to help. I don't know about you but tht leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Lives are precious. I am who I am today bc of past experiences. I pray that anyone who has something they Re struggling with to reach out to someone and that person who is being reached out to to help them and guide them to something better. Don't be scared!! Reach out we are always here for each other!!! We are family!!!

Always,

Thanatos Rock
Back to top Go down

This is...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
{KAN} Forum :: Public Forum :: Public General Chat-