{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in

Hey yall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hey yall   Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:29 pm

Hey guys what's up? Thx for letting me join forums being in groups and with other people is something I enjoy. I may not be the best player in game but I hope to be and I hope you can find a friend in me also. Thx guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dracslady

Female Number of posts : 362
City/Country : PA USA
Fav MP game : Black Ops, Borderlands 2, I do attempt Black Ops 2
Fav MP map : Gotta be WMD and Grid used to be Villa, like the DLC maps alot, especially Hotel and Zoo
Fav SP game : Hard to say
Xfire : no
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall   Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:58 pm

welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3328
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall   Wed 21 Oct 2015, 7:08 pm

Hi GuitarRocker,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for your interest. We will consider your application, but KAN usually recruits players we know really well, and usually by invitation. We don't take casual "walk ins".

You've only spent about 4 hours with us so far. We'll need a lot more game time with you before we can seriously consider your application. I suggest you spend time on the server so we can get to know you better, but that may take some time. Once a decision is made, we will get back to you here, unless you change your mind about joining in the meantime.

By the way, our youngest member is 20, but joined at maybe 16 or so. Our oldest member is 68. Most are somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall   Thu 22 Oct 2015, 1:25 am

Rumble,
Thank you very much for taking your time to consider my application? I understand that it will take time to get to know me to come to a decision. I hope that whatever your decision may be it better this clan.this is the only clan I am interested in and I don't have any intentions of looking for other. Thank you very much I am very appreciative.

Your bro,
GuitarRocker Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall   Thu 22 Oct 2015, 2:35 pm

Also when you see on my steam account the names I have used you will see that I have put {KAN} on my name because there was a misunderstanding. I thought that I could put it on when I joined forums and everything by that is what a friend told me who plays as well. That was not true but I didn't realize it at the time. I just wanted to give a heads up so I can clear any confusion that might result from that misunderstanding.

Thank you
GuitarRocker

Also lol my steam name and game name for CoD black ops is being changed to Thanatos. Just another heads up
Back to top Go down

Hey yall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1