{KAN} Gaming

{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in

hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:46 am

im a youtuber and im thankful to be apart of the kan clan forums Very Happy can i live stream and make youtube videos on your server maybe make a video on a torment or event sorry my gramer sucks :[
Back to top Go down
Dracslady

Female Number of posts : 362
City/Country : PA USA
Fav MP game : Black Ops, Borderlands 2, I do attempt Black Ops 2
Fav MP map : Gotta be WMD and Grid used to be Villa, like the DLC maps alot, especially Hotel and Zoo
Fav SP game : Hard to say
Xfire : no
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:05 am

welcome to the forums see ya on the server
Back to top Go down
St. Timmy's
{KAN} Guest

Male Number of posts : 261
City/Country : Portland/Tennessee/USA
Fav MP game : COD Black Ops
Fav MP map : Summit
Fav SP game : Hmmm....maybe Skyrim since I have logged many hours playing and messing with mods. Old school game would probably be Duke Nukem.
Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Thu 10 Sep 2015, 2:06 pm

Lostfile, welcome to the forums. I personally don't have an issue with you streaming, unless it has a detrimental impact on your connection to the server. Give others a chance to respond about streaming, in case some feel differently about the issue.
Back to top Go down
Dracslady

Female Number of posts : 362
City/Country : PA USA
Fav MP game : Black Ops, Borderlands 2, I do attempt Black Ops 2
Fav MP map : Gotta be WMD and Grid used to be Villa, like the DLC maps alot, especially Hotel and Zoo
Fav SP game : Hard to say
Xfire : no
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:47 am

Lost we were discussing systems last ... this is what I built::

Thermaltake Full Tower Core V71
ASRock O.C. Formula
Intel i7-4790K
Antec Kuhler 1250 H2O is 120mm X 240mm Dual Fan & Dual Pump
16Gb/s Crucial Ballistics Elite that will O.C. From 2133 to 2400
(2) Samsung EVO 850's 120Gb & 500Gb
(1) 1TB WD Black 64Mb Cache
EVGA 1000 Watt P2 Platinum PSU
ASUS DVD Burner DRW-24F1ST
ASUS 24" VG248QE 144Hz 1Ms
Windows 8.1 Full Retail With Start Menu and Button
R9 390 8 GB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Fri 11 Sep 2015, 11:59 pm

Dracslady wrote:
Lost  we were discussing systems  last ... this is what I built::

Thermaltake Full Tower Core V71
ASRock O.C. Formula
Intel i7-4790K
Antec Kuhler 1250 H2O is 120mm X 240mm Dual Fan & Dual Pump
16Gb/s Crucial Ballistics Elite that will O.C. From 2133 to 2400
(2) Samsung EVO 850's 120Gb & 500Gb
(1) 1TB WD Black 64Mb Cache
EVGA 1000 Watt P2 Platinum PSU
ASUS DVD Burner DRW-24F1ST
ASUS 24" VG248QE 144Hz 1Ms
Windows 8.1 Full Retail With Start Menu and Button
R9 390 8 GB

nice i have a i7 too but i also have 16gb of ram and a gtx 760 card
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3337
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Sat 12 Sep 2015, 1:43 pm

Hi Lost -

Are you interested in joining us or are you just stopping by? Your intentions aren't really clear from your signup on the forum and your comments here. If you want to just hang out with us, that's fine - you're welcome to drop in any time. If you want to apply for membership you need to clearly say so, but be aware that KAN usually recruits players by invitation only and then only when we know the individual really well - we don't take casual "walk ins". We will need a lot more time with you on the server before we could even consider it.

On your streaming question - I've heard that it can cause the game to lag, but am not sure how reliable that information is. So, unless someone else objects, I'd say go ahead. If we note unusual problems while you're in game, we'll ask you to stop streaming if you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:31 am

i think i remember posting this topic in the general chat how did it get hear? meh but any who i made a youtube video of this server reticently its kinda of a mess but if you want to see it i can post the link to it on this forum but i think i should ask the admin before i do so some forum admin frown upon embedding or giving out links to youtube videos or just posting links in general unless its a link to another topic or thread i should say
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3337
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:34 am

Hi Lost..

1. Your post got here because I moved it here. Need to know if you signed up here wanting to join KAN or if you are just stopping by to tell us you want to stream. Still waiting on that answer. If you just wanted to let us know you're streaming, I'll move this back to Public Chat.

2. You can post links here provided you follow the forum rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:53 pm

i wlll stream today after 6 pm easten time my twich user nane is lostfile1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Sat 19 Sep 2015, 1:34 am

well i streamed but no one wached it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PowdrPuff
{KAN} Guest

Male Number of posts : 216
City/Country : Oklahoma,USA
Fav MP map : Cracked
Fav SP game :

TeamSpeak : PowdrPuff
Registration date : 2015-01-17

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Sat 19 Sep 2015, 2:23 am

One of the reasons no one was watching you stream it live. Most were in game at one point or another.

Pretty good video.
Back to top Go down
St. Timmy's
{KAN} Guest

Male Number of posts : 261
City/Country : Portland/Tennessee/USA
Fav MP game : COD Black Ops
Fav MP map : Summit
Fav SP game : Hmmm....maybe Skyrim since I have logged many hours playing and messing with mods. Old school game would probably be Duke Nukem.
Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum   Sat 19 Sep 2015, 5:57 pm

I have looked at your channel, but I have not seen you stream live. Like Puff, if you are streaming during my prime gaming time, I will be less likely to watch the stream. Only so many hours in the day and everything doesn't always fit into the schedule.
Back to top Go down

hello its me lostfile and im new to this forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1