{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in

Gotta ask something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cupcake

PostSubject: Gotta ask something   Mon 15 Jun 2015, 2:24 am

Hello, This is [NBK]Cupcake from the Natural Born Killers Clan...I've been in ur server and noticed that u guys don't have a respawn time...Me and one of my Admins has been trying to fix things in our server but can't seem to get it done..we have tried numerous times...I had a Black ops server when it first came out and got it from a guy in the UK and fixed things in our server as i wanted to..how ever gameservers does not wanna give me the config file in my reach to fix anything...we can't stand the 15 second respawn time, its a bit ridiculous lol...and other respawn times in there...we were wondering if u guys would share how u guys fixed that in ur server?...I also liked the way u guys got it that it shows who has been banned across the screen..before i came in ur server me and my admin had been talking about that we wanted that in ours but not sure how to do it, then i found u guys and seen it in urs, so i know it can be done, would u guys please let us know how u guys fixed urs?  we have paronicon rcon...if that is helpful

Thanks, [NBK]Cupcake
Back to top Go down
St. Timmy's
{KAN} Guest

Male Number of posts : 260
City/Country : Portland/Tennessee/USA
Fav MP game : COD Black Ops
Fav MP map : Summit
Fav SP game : Hmmm....maybe Skyrim since I have logged many hours playing and messing with mods. Old school game would probably be Duke Nukem.
Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Gotta ask something   Mon 15 Jun 2015, 12:33 pm

Concerning RCON customization, you should speak with ADW. I have been in two other clans and they didn't have anything close to the RCON tool that he has modified for KAN.

About the respawn times, are you running a HC server. Those are the only servers that I remember with respawn times.
Back to top Go down
ADW {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 2030
City/Country : London, UK
  : Clan Leader
 : Server Admin
: Developer of the automatic garbage ejector.
Fav MP game : COD 4
Fav MP map : -
Fav SP game : -
Xfire : alandw
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gotta ask something   Mon 15 Jun 2015, 4:37 pm

As Timmy said you will get a 15 second respawn delay if you are running hardcore, the only way to remove it is to run non hardcore.

As for RCON, we are running a custom RCON tool written by myself, sorry I really don't know a lot about "paronicon", maybe you could make a request on their support forum.
Back to top Go down

Gotta ask something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1