{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in

bo1 gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cad80

PostSubject: bo1 gameplay   Fri 08 May 2015, 12:30 am

not sure if you guys do post videos or allow. so sorry if not allowed. this was earlier today in your Bo1 server. i have a new computer and it can use shadow play that seems to also work great. so i enjoy doing videos now and then. hope you enjoy if you watch.

Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3330
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: bo1 gameplay   Fri 08 May 2015, 9:52 pm

Hello there ... Welcome

You're welcome to stop by here and hang out on the server.

No problem posting LINKs to videos here, though honestly, I'm not sure if anyone would want to watch them. We'll see who chimes in.
Back to top Go down
cad80

PostSubject: thanks   Sat 09 May 2015, 6:03 am

yeah no problem. some like to look. especially if its a good round. as I said. just enjoy posting and not to hard. and was with your server.

if I post more, ill just post in this thread then so to not make 500 threads.
Back to top Go down
St. Timmy's
{KAN} Guest

Male Number of posts : 260
City/Country : Portland/Tennessee/USA
Fav MP game : COD Black Ops
Fav MP map : Summit
Fav SP game : Hmmm....maybe Skyrim since I have logged many hours playing and messing with mods. Old school game would probably be Duke Nukem.
Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: bo1 gameplay   Sat 09 May 2015, 11:56 am

Hey, thanks for stopping by the forums. I watched your video. Good series of kills around the 4:45 mark.
Back to top Go down
cad80

PostSubject: thanks   Sat 09 May 2015, 2:48 pm

ah cool thanks. yeah I try to get a little involved if I enjoy a server and it is ran by a clan. we run a couple cod4 servers that I am one of the more senior admins. did not really think anyone would watch lol. but just in case, as I already had it posted anyways. we have a thread on our page so I had posted it there. As I said, being your server I though I would come post it here as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bo1 gameplay   Sun 10 May 2015, 10:01 pm

I watched a little of the vid. Gave me an idea about posting a vid of me ruining Rumble's kill streaks... Laughing
On a note of reality,
I read your other post about the COD games you still play. I try to hit everyone of the COD games every few days. Server picking is a bit slim on COD, and COD United Offensive.
Good servers with COD MW2, and MW3. BO and BO2 a few good servers for me. The KAN server kicks me once in a while because of a hop near Chicago but on a good day it's fun.
I bought into Ghosts all the way. Tried to like AW but I'm sorry, I think it sucks. I'll still play it though.
Not sold on BO 3 yet...
If I see you around I'll join up.
Back to top Go down
cad80

PostSubject: cool   Mon 11 May 2015, 3:47 am

yeah I enjoy AW.  ghost did not look good so I never got it.  bo3 I may get if I have money as it will be from treyarch.  and so far bo1 and bo2 are pretty good.  as I said I am mostly in cod4.  especially sense that is were my home clan plays at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bo1 gameplay   Mon 11 May 2015, 12:54 pm

This past winter, (now that I'm retired and going out side in Wisconsin in the winter could be fatal for an old man), I was running through all the COD single player games and had forgotten about COD4's link for multiplayer connected to a single menu. Clicked on it yesterday and saw I hadn't played it in a while...
I've been hoping for rain so I could have an excuse to stay inside.
Back to top Go down
St. Timmy's
{KAN} Guest

Male Number of posts : 260
City/Country : Portland/Tennessee/USA
Fav MP game : COD Black Ops
Fav MP map : Summit
Fav SP game : Hmmm....maybe Skyrim since I have logged many hours playing and messing with mods. Old school game would probably be Duke Nukem.
Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: bo1 gameplay   Mon 11 May 2015, 2:09 pm

Hey, I played a little COD4 myself just yesterday. Can't remember the server or clan name, but I do know they run multiple servers. This particular server ran the "Crash" map. I was late to the party with COD4 cause I didn't purchase it until last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bo1 gameplay   Mon 11 May 2015, 5:43 pm

So it's raining today and I'm cleaning my garage... No
Back to top Go down

bo1 gameplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1