{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in

Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BannedButWhy

PostSubject: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

I was banned from one of your black ops servers for no good reason. is there any way I could be unbanned. or contact the server owner/admin and speak it over. - game was black ops 1
Back to top Go down
FRIZZLE {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 608
City/Country : ANYTOWN, USA
  : Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:03 pm

No good reason? That seems odd.....what is your in-game name? Stay Frosty?
Back to top Go down
Stay Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:40 pm

possibly. still. there was NO warning for language until after I said it. both me and my friend who talked to you afterwards even noticed it, if you guys are going to put up rules make that noticable when joining. all we say was constant every round NO RACISM and NO HACKING.
Back to top Go down
Stay Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:48 pm

Besides I apologized, and I'll apologize again. are we not human? cant forgive someone over something that small. we must permanently ban them for life from our server. not even give them a single warning, no warning allowed. and NO RULES that pop up on screen saying no bad language only Racism and hacking. cut me some slack i prove my point there was no messages saying that, maybe update your server so it pops up with racism messages. and you dont give a single warning or a small 24hr ban. that just gives servers bad rep. All im saying it im sorry. can you not lift my ban its been 24hours. I really do enjoy your servers and me and my friends play on it. frequently. now none of us do because I cant.
Back to top Go down
FRIZZLE {KAN}

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:22 pm

Well Stay Frosty....I confirmed that it was you via your IP address.

When I first came in the game I read the chat logs....you spammed the chat with Islamic Rhetoric and you have an ISIS tag in front of your name.  Do you not understand what that crap means to some people? Either you are trying to be hurtful or you lack the intelligence to understand what it means.  I gave you two in game warnings about keeping that stuff to yourself and you did not respond.

Then at the end of a match you decided to use a derogatory term and were warned by the bot about language. Then I banned you. You must have seen my warnings....why would you direct your last comment towards me at the end of the match?  Then your "friend" Osama whatever, who claimed to be your brother, asked to un-ban you.  More bs.

We invite people to play on our server and have fun. The only thing we ask is that you follow the rules and be respectful to other players.

We will give your appeal some thought over the next week.....but you won't be back here with those tags and language, that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Stay Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:46 pm

Honest to god I never saw any warning and generally I keep looking at the chat every now and then since im used to other games having to read the chat. and the term used towards you wasn't serious, it was more less a joke because you kept killing me every change you were my nemesis and I had no clue you were a admin until afterwords than I realized i was going to be kicked, which I thought it'd be a kick or 24hr ban. But if you guys do unban me, i will remove my Clan Tag for the time being on that server. Most of that stuff is From when we play Insurgency. I truly do apologize. -and I really didnt see any warnings. usually if I see warnings I let my friends know or they let me know but none of us saw any warnings for that game period of playing.
Back to top Go down
FRIZZLE {KAN}

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:26 pm

Stay Frosty wrote:
and the term used towards you wasn't serious, it was more less a joke because you kept killing me every change you were my nemesis and I had no clue you were a admin until afterwords than I realized i was going to be kicked

Admin or not.....calling people names cause you are getting killed by them is unacceptable.  You sure do think that some stuff is funny, when it really isn't.

Apology accepted, but not needed.  We will reconsider the length of your ban.
Back to top Go down
Stay Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm

Thank you, will I be notified of the length? via email, or how so?
Back to top Go down
Stay Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu 01 Jan 2015, 6:24 am

Any word on my ban or if it has been lifted? It's been about a week now.
Back to top Go down
ADW {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 2029
City/Country : London, UK
  : Clan Leader
 : Server Admin
: Developer of the automatic garbage ejector.
Fav MP game : COD 4
Fav MP map : -
Fav SP game : -
Xfire : alandw
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:41 pm

It was a 48 hour ban, it has now been lifted.
Back to top Go down
Stay Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu 01 Jan 2015, 4:46 pm

Okay, Thank you guys very much!
Back to top Go down

Banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1