Share | 

WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOPIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert

Female Number of posts : 1711
City/Country : Earth (is not a country itīs a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOPIC   Tue 18 May 2010, 5:23 pm

Some of you may or may not know that I enjoy playing World of Warcraft. Other members have joined in on the fun, and a few of us are playing now. I realize that not a lot of people in KAN like this game, but, I enjoy it. So, I have decided to put up a little section here for us WoW nerds to post screen shots, tips, links, and other fun stuff pertaining to World of Warcraft.

Let me start off by asking members that are grouping to please make sure that you are considerate of your other teammates, including not running off on your own, if you are in a group, or looting everything in sight. We work as a team.

Another mention is that World of Warcraft is a montly subscription to play. I found the most advantageous is paying 6-months in advance. Saves a lot of money. However, you can buy game time a month at a time. This is no different from playing a console game with a monthly subscription but given these economic times, not many people want to dish out a monthly fee.

If you would like to try the game out, you can do a 10-day trial. However, please let one of us WoW nerds know so we can send you a recruit-a-friend link before you log on and create a character. What happens is if you decide to purchase and buy game time, and we recruit you, we get perks, such as free game time, or cool vehicles to use in the game. Also, both yours and the recruit-a-friend member, can quest together, doubling your experience points and leveling your character a lot faster.

Does this mean that we have stopped playing other games? No, it does not. But I ask that you are considerate to us WoW nerds that do like to play and refrain from derogatory comments. I'm not hurting anyone, and it does not make me less of a KAN member.

Happy Questing!!
Lady
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOPIC   Tue 18 May 2010, 6:03 pm

i neither like nor dislike it. i belive in paying for a game once, not once a month. however i do see the trade off for doing that tho in the quality of online play and updates and whatnot. but i wouldnt call you nerds for playin it. everyone is a nerd....i for example am a history nerd............and a bit of a cellphone nerd Razz

but i digress...if i didnt have to pay monthly for it then id prolly at least try it. afterall i really like playing games with the clan members cheers KAN
Back to top Go down
mraztec3{KAN}

Male Number of posts : 485
City/Country : Starkville, USA
  : Clan Member, he hopes hes better at black ops than he was at l4d2, probably not though -)
Fav MP game : Rocket League, Overwatch, Quake Champions
Fav SP game : Cities, Horizon Zero Dawn
TeamSpeak : mraztec3
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOPIC   Tue 18 May 2010, 9:05 pm

WoW is pretty fun when you have friends to play with. I had a hard time only cuz I didn't have the advantage of working with people I knew. It's really fun when playing as team, and you don't have to wait a long time to queue for dungeons
Back to top Go down
Lady of Winter {KAN}

Female Number of posts : 1711
City/Country : Earth (is not a country itīs a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOPIC   Wed 19 May 2010, 2:12 pm

That's the part I like techy, not waiting long in the que. Especially if you have a player that is a tank! Without one, seems like I'm waiting forever to join a random.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOPIC   Wed 19 May 2010, 7:03 pm

Since some of y'all are new to WoW. This video may help you out some.