{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fate

PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Fri 02 Oct 2009, 12:07 am

I have been playing on your server for a while, under a few different names (primarily "Fate"), quite of few of your players have played against me on several occasions, like Toxic{KAN}.

A few minutes ago one of your admins banned me for hacking because of a bind I have:

bind H "say |^5PBBHud^7| Player ^2Fate^3 (a55512e)^7 banned for ^1MULTIHACK(50116)^7"

Apparently that admin (one who I have barely seen at all while playing on your server over the past couple weeks) didn't find this bind humorous. Apparently they thought punk buster was actually trying to ban me so they then banned me from the server for 10,000 minutes. I really don't want to wait like 70 days...

Several of your clan members I have played with will probably vouch for me.

PS: that is my actual PB id for realism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Fri 02 Oct 2009, 3:18 am

yo i have no idea what happened i was in spec and was gone for a bit i missed this one What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
ADW {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 2029
City/Country : London, UK
  : Clan Leader
 : Server Admin
: Developer of the automatic garbage ejector.
Fav MP game : COD 4
Fav MP map : -
Fav SP game : -
Xfire : alandw
TeamSpeak : yes
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Fri 02 Oct 2009, 6:36 am

Fate wrote:
I have been playing on your server for a while, under a few different names (primarily "Fate"), quite of few of your players have played against me on several occasions, like Toxic{KAN}.

A few minutes ago one of your admins banned me for hacking because of a bind I have:

bind H "say |^5PBBHud^7| Player ^2Fate^3 (a55512e)^7 banned for ^1MULTIHACK(50116)^7"

Apparently that admin (one who I have barely seen at all while playing on your server over the past couple weeks) didn't find this bind humorous. Apparently they thought punk buster was actually trying to ban me so they then banned me from the server for 10,000 minutes. I really don't want to wait like 70 days...

Several of your clan members I have played with will probably vouch for me.

PS: that is my actual PB id for realism.

Will have to look into this, but FYI 10,000 minutes is 7 days not 70.
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}

Male Number of posts : 3330
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
 : Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Sat 03 Oct 2009, 11:38 am

Fate wrote:

Well, it wasn't me, but I would've kicked you too. We're on the server to play, not to wonder why the server hasn't kicked someone when a realistic looking kick message comes up. There are too many hacks out there that need to get a life and have nothing better to do than interfere with people who just want to have fun playing a fun, fair game.

I don't recall any real issue with you, but if ADW unbans you, it would be a good idea to stick with more conventional humor.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert

Female Number of posts : 1704
City/Country : Earth (is not a country itīs a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Sat 03 Oct 2009, 10:44 pm

Rumble {KAN} wrote:
Fate wrote:

Well, it wasn't me, but I would've kicked you too. We're on the server to play, not to wonder why the server hasn't kicked someone when a realistic looking kick message comes up. There are too many hacks out there that need to get a life and have nothing better to do than interfere with people who just want to have fun playing a fun, fair game.

I don't recall any real issue with you, but if ADW unbans you, it would be a good idea to stick with more conventional humor.

It was me that kicked you and I stand by that decision. Whether or not you see me on the server is not relevant. I asked you point blank if you were cheating and you did not answer. I agree with Rumble that taking the time out to wonder why the server has not kicked you, interferes with game play.

As far as I am concerned, I would not lift your ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com

Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1