{KAN} HomeKAN HomepageHomeFAQServersServer StatsRegisterLog in
Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:13 pm

Everyone welcome our newest addition to the LOW and High section. W!DOWM@K3R {KAN} will be answering those oh so nagging questions like, what mystical force lurks inside the dryer that only allows us to retrieve one sock when surely two went in? Or, is my little friend {kan} really a cross-dressing wood sprite? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Rules? Be mindful of our forum rules. Questions must be reasonable. Questions that pertain to clan wars or contain personal insults regarding members of {KAN} or any other clan, will not be answered and will be removed.

Enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:35 pm

hi widowm@k3r {kan}
good to see you have
joined lady and the tramp.

there's so many questions
I have for you like...

Why is it only dark at night.

why does the water drain
away clockwise.

why do I keep getting these
headaches.

cant wait to read your thoughts.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:33 pm

skinman {kan} wrote:
hi widowm@k3r {kan}
good to see you have
joined lady and the tramp.

there's so many questions
I have for you like...

Why is it only dark at night.

why does the water drain
away clockwise.

why do I keep getting these
headaches.

cant wait to read your thoughts.

Wink

It is only dark at night because god can't find any 50ps for the meter.

And if you want to stop getting headaches, stop hitting your head on the keyboard.

And water drains clockwise because straight down is so boring. Water is very Non-conformist.
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 8:18 am

W!DOWM@K3R {KAN} wrote:
skinman {kan} wrote:
hi widowm@k3r {kan}
good to see you have
joined lady and the tramp.

there's so many questions
I have for you like...

Why is it only dark at night.

why does the water drain
away clockwise.

why do I keep getting these
headaches.

cant wait to read your thoughts.

Wink

It is only dark at night because god can't find any 50ps for the meter.

And if you want to stop getting headaches, stop hitting your head on the keyboard.

And water drains clockwise because straight down is so boring. Water is very Non-conformist.

Thanks W!DOWM@KR {KAN} for your
most welcome and speedy reply...so what
your saying Is you'd put It down to logic.

Mine broke down severaI years ago...that's
amazing how you thou.....damn...thats my
old washing machine I'm thinking of...blame
L.O.W.

Can't get the Image of me helping L.O.W.
with our head In a washing machine...
looking for lost socks...my headaches
are starting up again...must remember to
move my keyboard.
geek
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 3:11 pm

Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}

Does God have a sense of humor?

LOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 3:36 pm

Lady of Winter {KAN} wrote:
Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}

Does God have a sense of humor?

LOW

Dear LOW.

God has always had a sense of humour. Why else would he create Parrots and various other pointless, humourous animals.

He was just mucking around with the Platypus.

W!dow.
Back to top Go down
my little friend
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 1450
Age : 53
City/Country : london uk
Fav MP game : riding tandem(me on the back)
Fav MP map : london a-z
Fav SP game : birdwatching
Xfire : never
TeamSpeak : english....the queens
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 7:02 pm

dear widowmaker can you please tell me what a wood sprite is?
i am keen to know........someone needs their arse tanning!!!! lol!

ps...cross dressing should be encouraged at all times,what man doesnt like getting into a womens knickers lol!
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3309
Age : 57
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
:Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 8:47 pm

my little friend wrote:

ps...cross dressing should be encouraged at all times,what man doesnt like getting into a womens knickers lol!

Speak for yourself MLF. shock
Back to top Go down
Mono {KAN}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3171
Age : 54
City/Country : Stockholm Sweden
  : Moderator
: Forum Admin
: Raqe quitters anonymous
Fav MP game : L4D2
Fav MP map : N/A
Fav SP game : N/A
Xfire : U R Xfired!!!
TeamSpeak : I'm too shy
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 9:51 pm

Agree Leather works for me naughty

_________________



"if its got tits or wheels it'l cost you money"
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 10:02 pm

MONOCHROME {KAN} wrote:
Agree Leather works for me naughty

I prefer silk..leather
chafes my google.
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 30 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

Is santa clause real? santa I think he might be my dad,because i heard him yelling ho ho ho to my mom lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 31 Jan 2009, 12:01 am

my little friend wrote:
dear widowmaker can you please tell me what a wood sprite is?
i am keen to know........someone needs their arse tanning!!!! lol!

ps...cross dressing should be encouraged at all times,what man doesnt like getting into a womens knickers lol!

Wood sprite? That is a sprite of wood.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 31 Jan 2009, 12:02 am

ben dover {KAN} wrote:
Is santa clause real? santa I think he might be my dad,because i heard him yelling ho ho ho to my mom lol

Santa clause is very real. He is a fat, long haired old man who's only pleasure is providing toys for innocent children.

Alterior motive? I think so.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 31 Jan 2009, 10:31 am

Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN},

Will Beastie ever confess that the reason we don't see him too often on DOOM3 is because he is secretly addicted to playing online BINGO?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 31 Jan 2009, 10:01 pm

Lady of Winter {KAN} wrote:
Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN},

Will Beastie ever confess that the reason we don't see him too often on DOOM3 is because he is secretly addicted to playing online BINGO?

Maybe beastie could answer this for us...
Back to top Go down
BEASTIE {KAN}
Despot KAN
Despot KAN


Male Number of posts : 2990
Age : 46
City/Country : Essex, UK
  : Clan Founder
: Clan Leader
: Mister smarty pants & a joke as l4d2 player

Fav MP game : L4D2
Fav SP game : DOOM 3
Xfire : beastbeastbeast
TeamSpeak : wimp
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 31 Jan 2009, 10:03 pm

doom, bingo, doom, bingo

its a hard choice at my age, love that two fat ladies 88, gets me all excited Embarassed

_________________

Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 01 Feb 2009, 10:07 am

BEASTIE {KAN} wrote:
doom, bingo, doom, bingo

its a hard choice at my age, love that two fat ladies 88, gets me all excited Embarassed

Hey Beastie.

maybe you spend too much time
with ..eyes down..looking In..or
has it something to do with
bingo balls geek
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Tue 03 Feb 2009, 2:57 pm

Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}

Is it true that blondes really have more fun?
Or that men don't make passes at girls that wear glasses?
Or that the grass is always greener on the other side?
Or that the early bird always gets the worm?

These are nagging questions and I would like the first one answered as soon as possible before I go to the hair dressers geek

Thank you.

LoW
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
Mono {KAN}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3171
Age : 54
City/Country : Stockholm Sweden
  : Moderator
: Forum Admin
: Raqe quitters anonymous
Fav MP game : L4D2
Fav MP map : N/A
Fav SP game : N/A
Xfire : U R Xfired!!!
TeamSpeak : I'm too shy
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Tue 03 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

bounce bounce Pick me, pick me:

Is it true that blondes really have more fun?
Depends if Mono is in the mood naughty

Or that men don't make passes at girls that wear glasses?
Depends on the intoxication level

Or that the grass is always greener on the other side?
Yes, thats a big 10 4 Sexy

Or that the early bird always gets the worm?
Depends on the stiffness naughty

_________________



"if its got tits or wheels it'l cost you money"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Tue 03 Feb 2009, 4:58 pm

Lady of Winter {KAN} wrote:
Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}

Is it true that blondes really have more fun?
Or that men don't make passes at girls that wear glasses?
Or that the grass is always greener on the other side?
Or that the early bird always gets the worm?

These are nagging questions and I would like the first one answered as soon as possible before I go to the hair dressers geek

Thank you.

LoW

Stop it Mono!


1: Blondes don't have ore fun. They are more fun.
2: I personally don't mind glasses. But for some I agree with Mono *hangs head in shame*.
3:"If the grass is greener on the other side of the hill, you are on the wrong side of the hill"
4: The early worm catches the bird. Worms are evil creatures. They are plotting against us.

W!dow
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Tue 03 Feb 2009, 5:38 pm

Lady of Winter {KAN} wrote:
Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}

Is it true that blondes really have more fun?
Or that men don't make passes at girls that wear glasses?
Or that the grass is always greener on the other side?
Or that the early bird always gets the worm?

These are nagging questions and I would like the first one answered as soon as possible before I go to the hair dressers geek

Thank you.

LoW

Hi all..

It is true that blondes have
more fun..I'm naturally fair
haired...

I don't have this grin on my
face for nothing...
................
I much prefer a girl who has
glasses.. and a bottle of Highland
cream whisky...
................
I don't mind which side of the hill
the grass is greener on....

I'll still smoke it...
...............
I'm afraid bird's have always
thought of me as a bit of a worm..
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
my little friend
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 1450
Age : 53
City/Country : london uk
Fav MP game : riding tandem(me on the back)
Fav MP map : london a-z
Fav SP game : birdwatching
Xfire : never
TeamSpeak : english....the queens
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 04 Feb 2009, 3:22 pm

dear widowmaker,what is colonic irrigation?
and is it a reasonable way to spend an afternoon?
several older kan members,namely mono,rumble,beast,skinman,have expessed more than a passing interest in this procedure lol!
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 04 Feb 2009, 4:41 pm

my little friend wrote:
dear widowmaker,what is colonic irrigation?
and is it a reasonable way to spend an afternoon?
several older kan members,namely mono,rumble,beast,skinman,have expessed more than a passing interest in this procedure lol!

Can I tell you in confidence..

That I love having colonic
irrigation at least once a year.

But I'd hate it to leak out...

What a stink that would cause..

so no blabbing eh!...

There's no better way to spend
an afternoon...

My close friend asked me if it
really was a waste of money..

Well I just said poo to him.

cause I know when I walk out
after my colonic irrigation
I always feel flushed..
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 08 Feb 2009, 2:02 pm

Mr WIDOWM@K3R {kan}..
could you answer these
simple questions for me...

Why can't women put on mascara
with their mouth closed?...


Why don't you ever see the headline
"Psychic Wins Lottery"?...

Why is it that when you're driving
and looking for an address.. you turn
down the volume on the radio?.


Why is the time of day with the
slowest traffic called rush hour?...


Why is the word dictionary
in the dictionary?...


Why can't they make the whole
plane out of the same substance
that little indestructible
black box is?..

Expecting a speedy reply..
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 08 Feb 2009, 6:28 pm

skinman {kan} wrote:
Mr WIDOWM@K3R {kan}..
could you answer these
simple questions for me...

Why can't women put on mascara
with their mouth closed?...


Why don't you ever see the headline
"Psychic Wins Lottery"?...

Why is it that when you're driving
and looking for an address.. you turn
down the volume on the radio?.


Why is the time of day with the
slowest traffic called rush hour?...


Why is the word dictionary
in the dictionary?...


Why can't they make the whole
plane out of the same substance
that little indestructible
black box is?..

Expecting a speedy reply..

Women cannot put mascara on without opening their mouths because they have 1,000,000 little eyes on their tongues that all look up. It is so they can see what they are doing.

Psychics don't win the lottery because they cannot guess numbers for some reason. It is a strange fact of Psychism.

You turn down the radio because maps and Radios have always had a feuding relationship. The map will not help you while the radio is sat there chatting away.

The rush hour is so named after the era of Cod. In 100,435BC fish ruled the world and 7-10am and 4-7pm where times when everyone rushed to do stuff that fish do...which is swim around in circles. You can see why the species devolved.

The word Dictionary is in the Dictionary because the word Dictionary is a word, and therefore the word Dictionary has a rightful place in the Dictionary

They can't make planes out of Black Box material because the material used to make Black Boxes is actually Laborador puppy scalp. IT would take an average of 1,450,763 loveable Laborador puppy scalps to make a plane.

W!dow.
Back to top Go down
Rumble {KAN}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3309
Age : 57
City/Country : Virginia, USA
  : Moderator
:Forum Admin

Fav MP game : Black Ops
Fav MP map : No preference
TeamSpeak : Yes !
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 08 Feb 2009, 8:55 pm

lol! Widow. Good answers. Are you sure you're not a 45 year old talk show host pretending to be teenager?

You have promising career in your future, probably as some kind of consultant.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:48 pm

"And my next guest tonight is..."
Back to top Go down
Mono {KAN}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3171
Age : 54
City/Country : Stockholm Sweden
  : Moderator
: Forum Admin
: Raqe quitters anonymous
Fav MP game : L4D2
Fav MP map : N/A
Fav SP game : N/A
Xfire : U R Xfired!!!
TeamSpeak : I'm too shy
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Mon 09 Feb 2009, 5:59 am

Rumble {KAN} wrote:
lol! Widow. Good answers. Are you sure you're not a 45 year old talk show host pretending to be teenager?

You have promising career in your future, probably as some kind of consultant.

lol! Agree

_________________



"if its got tits or wheels it'l cost you money"
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Mon 09 Feb 2009, 12:44 pm

to the (WIDOWM@K3R {KAN})
ALL SEEING EYE..
------------------------------

If a stealth bomber crashes in
a forest is there a sound?


When it rains.. why don't
sheep shrink.

Do cemetery workers prefer
the graveyard shift?

If someone with multiple
personalities threatens to
kill himself..is it considered
a hostage situation.


Why do kamikaze pilots
wear helmets?


What is the speed of dark?..
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Tue 10 Feb 2009, 7:44 am

skinman {kan} wrote:
to the (WIDOWM@K3R {KAN})
ALL SEEING EYE..
------------------------------

If a stealth bomber crashes in
a forest is there a sound?


When it rains.. why don't
sheep shrink.

Do cemetery workers prefer
the graveyard shift?

If someone with multiple
personalities threatens to
kill himself..is it considered
a hostage situation.


Why do kamikaze pilots
wear helmets?


What is the speed of dark?..

1: The real question is; If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, and it hits a Mime does anyone care?

2: Sheep don't shrink 'cause they are made of nylon.
"Duh"

3: I suppose cemetery workers would prefer the Graveyard Shift. I have been doing it for 2 years and it's a hoot! It's great fun.

4: It is officially considered a hostage situation, yes. If the guy actually kills himself the USA make it a National Holiday and we hear about how "14 People where shot today" in the UK.

5: Kamikaze pilots do appear to be wearing helmets, but that is not true. It turns out that Kamikaze pilots used to live around 2 metres underneath the ground of japan. They have naturally leathery heads to burrow through the hard soil to the top. The Japanese harnessed them as a weapon of war because of their suicidal tendancies.

6: 299 792 459 m / s is the speed of dark. It is one metre a second faster than light because it always seems to get there first.

W!DOW
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Tue 10 Feb 2009, 10:02 am

W!DOWM@K3R {KAN} wrote:
skinman {kan} wrote:
to the (WIDOWM@K3R {KAN})
ALL SEEING EYE..
------------------------------

If a stealth bomber crashes in
a forest is there a sound?


When it rains.. why don't
sheep shrink.

Do cemetery workers prefer
the graveyard shift?

If someone with multiple
personalities threatens to
kill himself..is it considered
a hostage situation.


Why do kamikaze pilots
wear helmets?


What is the speed of dark?..

1: The real question is; If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, and it hits a Mime does anyone care?

2: Sheep don't shrink 'cause they are made of nylon.
"Duh"

3: I suppose cemetery workers would prefer the Graveyard Shift. I have been doing it for 2 years and it's a hoot! It's great fun.

4: It is officially considered a hostage situation, yes. If the guy actually kills himself the USA make it a National Holiday and we hear about how "14 People where shot today" in the UK.

5: Kamikaze pilots do appear to be wearing helmets, but that is not true. It turns out that Kamikaze pilots used to live around 2 metres underneath the ground of japan. They have naturally leathery heads to burrow through the hard soil to the top. The Japanese harnessed them as a weapon of war because of their suicidal tendancies.

6: 299 792 459 m / s is the speed of dark. It is one metre a second faster than light because it always seems to get there first.

W!DOW

Thanks for your most
welcome answers..oh
most powerful and mighty
one...but..I thought..

in answer to

1) you'd better not say
that to a tree doctor...
he cares.
...
2) My sexy underwear
is made of nylon...
sheep feel quite different
so soft and cuddly....
you know what I mean
whenever I go near sheep
......they shrink.......
...
3) I dig what you say..
...
4) Does that mean we
can have two weeks
holiday.
...
5) I'm sure I saw that film.
"The flying leatheryheads..
with JOHN WAYNE..
...
6) If as you say

i(h/2p) t
y(t,x) = - (h/2p)2 2m
2 x2
y(t,x)+V(x)y(t,x)......... =LIGHT.
and...

c2 = 4+[a1,b1][b2,a2]......... =DARK.

then one of us could be wrong!.

or are we just gropping
in the dark?.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 11 Feb 2009, 4:47 pm

Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN},

Hex wanted to know where he could get high in the "LOW and High" forum. I did respond to his answer. Do you think this will deter him from a life of crime or even worse, subscribing to the Martha Stewart jail-cell decorating tips magazine?

Photobucket

Please help before it's too late!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 11 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

I reckon HEX should invest in an airline ticket. That gets you very high, but legally.

SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL 26th FEB

I'm off to canada. :)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 5:06 pm

Service is resumed.
Back to top Go down
BEASTIE {KAN}
Despot KAN
Despot KAN


Male Number of posts : 2990
Age : 46
City/Country : Essex, UK
  : Clan Founder
: Clan Leader
: Mister smarty pants & a joke as l4d2 player

Fav MP game : L4D2
Fav SP game : DOOM 3
Xfire : beastbeastbeast
TeamSpeak : wimp
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 5:42 pm

welcome back sir

_________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 9:48 pm

is there any point in the "dog" a chiwaaawaaa? (not correct spelling but still Razz)

the earth spins at about 1000 miles an hour, now if i run 1000 miles an hour in the oppisite direction, to the earth's rotation, will i move?

does chuck norris really have a purpose or does he just believe in himself too much?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 9:55 pm

This is a reply to whoever doesnt believe in Santa!!!! santa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-Mce9VpmY
Now if there was no Santa that wouldn't of happened!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 5:06 pm

Lagger01 {KAN} wrote:
is there any point in the "dog" a chiwaaawaaa? (not correct spelling but still Razz)

the earth spins at about 1000 miles an hour, now if i run 1000 miles an hour in the oppisite direction, to the earth's rotation, will i move?

does chuck norris really have a purpose or does he just believe in himself too much?

The only purpose of Chihuahuas is to really, REALLY annoy people, like me. They are there just to make life a little less bearable.

The earth doesn't actually move at all, it is all a conspiracy by the CIA to keep the population docile. The sky is one, massive LCD screen.

Chuck Norris is an over-used, 4chan-originated meme. He is not funny as the novelty of "OMG he has a fist under his beard" wears off almost instantly, and is therefore not very amusing. Chuck Norris, like Chiuahuas, was only created to annoy people, like me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 28 Feb 2009, 10:50 pm

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootie pop ? The commercial says The world may never know,but iam sure the great and powerfull W!DOWM@K3R will let us know. nervus nervus nervus
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 01 Mar 2009, 5:14 am

As I sit here with my
headache...I thought
that (he who must be
obeyed) could answer
some of the questions
that keep me up all
night....waiting on a
speedy reply from
(the all powerful Wizz).


Can you daydream
at night?.

How fast do hotcakes
sell.

Why do they put holes
in crackers?.

How do you tell when
you run out of invisible
ink?.

How does Freddy Kruger
wipe his butt?.

once you delete mail..
where does it go?.

How do we really know
the bystanders were
innocent?.

What would Geronimo
say if he jumped out of
an airplane?.

If your plan is having
no plan.....
do you have a plan?.
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sun 01 Mar 2009, 10:27 am

1: Daydreaming at night is called Night-dreaming, or it is generally shortened to "Dreaming".

2: Faster than you can comprehend.

3: So if you start to choke on one, you can breath. Like some pen caps.

4: The same way you tell that a glass of water is empty.

5: He doesn't. That's why he is so angry. "It itches!!".

6: Deleted mail passes through the net into the Ether. The Ether is a massive dump of the internet that hangs on it like a cancer. It will eventually kill the internet and the world will end, so save that spam!

7: They are never innocent, if you're dead you must have done something wrong. Like get out of bed.

8: Geronimo shouts "MEEEEE". Have you not seen HotShots Part Deux? Legendary film.

9: That is just a stupid question. And the answer is No.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 3:31 pm

Dear W!DOWM@K3R {KAN},

I'm curious:

1. Why do they say it was a near-miss when planes almost collide?
2. If a store is open 365 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays - Then why are there locks on the door?
3. Why do some men prefer boxers to briefs (or if your MyLF, women's underwear)
4. If beans give you gas, why do people insist on eating them?

I really need to know so I can sleep at night.

Thanks,
LoW
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 7:06 pm

I got a question! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP02NCfKH10&feature=related
What is this, and what are they saying?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 8:38 pm

LoW

1: Because if it was a near hit, it says hit in it and everyone panics.
2: Doors always come with locks to prevent gnomes from getting in. A gnome cannot enter through a door with a lock on it.
3: It is because boxers are airier. Mmmm. Airy.
4: Because gas is great! And beans are great too.

Night_Walker

They are actually from Jupiter. That is their national sport and they are saying "Hold on, hold on... Waaaaay!"
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 05 Mar 2009, 12:07 pm

Things I hate....

People who point at their
wrist while asking for the time....

I know where my watch is pal..
where the hell is yours?...

Do I point at my crotch when I
ask where the toilet is?
.....

People who are willing to
get off their butt to search the
entire room for the T.V. Remote
because they refuse to walk to
the T.V. And change the channel
manually.
.....

When people say.....

"Oh you just want to have
your cake and eat it too".

Damn right!
What good is cake if you
can't eat it?
.....

When people say.....

"it's always the last place
you look".

Of course it is.
Why the hell would you
keep looking after you've
found it?

Do people do this?

Who and where are they?

Gonna Kick their asses!
....

When people say while
watching a film.....

"did you see that?".

No....

I paid 1O to come to the
cinema and stare at the
damn floor.
.....

People who ask.....

"Can I ask you a question?"....

Didn't really give me a
choice there...

did ya sunshine?
.....

When something is

'new and improved!'.

Which is it?...
If it's new...
then there has never
been anything before it.

If it's an improvement..

then there must have been
something before it..
couldn't be new.
.....

When people say.....

"life is short".

What the hell?

Life is the longest
damn thing anyone
ever does!.

What can you do
that's longer?.
.....

When you are waiting
for the bus and
someone asks.....

"Has the bus come yet?".

If the bus came would I
be standing here...

dumb ass?

What's your pet hates?.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Thu 05 Mar 2009, 6:13 pm

My pet hate is people who complain about people having pet hates. I hate them!

Oh Shi--
Back to top Go down
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:07 am

what is success....

At age 4 success is
not peeing in your pants.

At age 12 success is
having friends.

At age 17 success is
having a drivers license.

At age 35 success is
having money.

At age 50 success is
having money.

At age 70 success is
having a drivers license.

At age 75 success is
having friends.

At age 80 success is
not peeing in your pants
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 4:03 pm

Success is achieved when you succeed. But when you succeed you ae often too old to chew seed so you must suck seed.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Winter {KAN}
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert
Queen of the P90 - shooter of the AK47. Claymore expert


Female Number of posts : 1701
Age : 49
City/Country : Earth (is not a country its a planet)
  : Pretty in Pink
: Handy with a Whip
: Frau Boss
Fav MP game : Naked Volleyball and Twister.
Fav MP map : BOG!!!
I miss BOG!!

Fav SP game : LOL
Xfire : ladyofwinter
TeamSpeak : 1st Lady {KAN}
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:29 pm

W!DOWM@K3R {KAN} wrote:
Success is achieved when you succeed. But when you succeed you ae often too old to chew seed so you must suck seed.


ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanclan.com
skinman {kan}
Member
Member


Male Number of posts : 3169
Age : 69
City/Country : over here
  : Clan Member

Fav MP game : left 4 dead.
left4dead2.


TeamSpeak : yes.
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 4:08 pm

I have a Labrador dog and was
buying a large bag of dog biscuits
at the local store the other day.

I was waiting in the check-out line
when the woman behind me saw
the 30 pound bag in my trolley
and asked if I had a dog.

On impulse.. I told her no.

I was starting The dog biscuit
Diet again..

although I probably shouldn't
because I'd ended up in the
hospital last time. But..

I had lost 75 pounds once before..

and felt I needed to shed some 20
pounds I seemed to have gained again.

Last time.. however..I did
awaken in an intensive care ward
with tubes coming out of most of my
orifices and needles in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a
perfect diet and that the way that
it works is you drink at least eight
glasses of water a day and
just load your trouser pockets with
dog biscuits and simply eat one or
two every time you feel hungry..
as the food is nutritionally complete.

So.. I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically
everyone in the line was by now
enthralled with my story..

especially a tall heavy man behind her.

Horrified.. she asked me if it was the
cause of my hospital stay or if I'd been
poisoned.

I told her no..

I'd been sitting in the street
licking my balls
and a car hit me.

A tall guy.. standing behind A fat guy..
nearly had to stagger out of the store..
oxygen-depleted from laughter.

The lady who had asked me if I
had a dog..
just stood and glared at me..
never smiling..
until I paid the bill and left.

But I saw a lot of happy people
in the line behind me and
a lot of smiles.

I guess it was a good day!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://john.devine77@ntlworld.com
 
Q&A with the W!DOWM@K3R {KAN}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
{KAN} Forum :: Public Forum :: Lady (LoW) and the Tramp (Skinman)-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: